Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist for their site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Offer an excellent applicant and candidate experience by assisting in the coordination and administration of the different stages of the recruitment process
- Be a point of contact for candidates and hiring managers
- Assist in tracking and monitoring all recruiting activity.
- Manage the Talent Acquisition metrics and reporting
- Maintains effective working relationship with all levels of the business whilst displaying exceptional service and teamwork
- Contribute to projects
- Raising POs, administration work for the Talent Acquisition team
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a HR/Recruitment support role.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking Database (Taleo and Workday desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft office – Excel
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Skilled in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps and meeting deadlines.
For further information on this Talent Acquisition Specialist role in Galway please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval