Telephone: 086 8395531
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Contract role
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit Talent Acquisition Specialist – Contract role for their site.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Level 8 in Business or related discipline
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking Database (Taleo and Workday desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft office – Excel
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Skilled in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps and meeting deadlines.
- Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Partners with management to develop job specifications/requirements, competencies, make salary recommendations and negotiate starting salary with candidates.
- Evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Sources candidates, manages workforce demands and develops networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using various tools such as social media, career fairs, agencies and recruiting contractors.
- Phone screens and conducts interviews to recruit prospective employees.
- Manages applicant tracking system and creates reports and metrics analysis.
- May prepare applicant assessments, provide applicants with information on the company, oversees background checks and drug testing, check references and ensure successful hiring and onboarding process.
- Typically an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty.
- Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results. May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower level professionals.
- The majority of time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education (typically University).
- Autonomy: Established and productive individual contributor. Works independently with general supervision on larger, moderately complex projects / assignments. Organizational Impact: Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives of projects and assignments. Contributes to the completion of project milestones
- May have some involvement in cross functional assignments. Innovation and Complexity: Problems and issues faced are general, and may require understanding of broader set of issues or other job areas but typically are not complex. Makes adjustments or recommends enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
- Communication and Influence: Communicates primarily and frequently with internal contact
- External interactions are less complex or problem solving in nature. Contacts others to share information, status, needs and issues in order to inform, gain input, and support decision making.
- Leadership and Talent Management: May provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and / or employee in Support Career Stream.
- Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Requires a University Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience.
For further information on Talent Acquisition Specialist role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval