Telephone: 087 4108620
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our client, an automotive company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist for their site.
- Qualify and pre-screen candidates
- Manage the coordination of the entire recruitment and selection process
- Attend interviews and provide guidance to managers on interviewing best practices
- Manage the candidate applicant system and provide reports as requested
- Manage projects as assigned to enhance employer branding and the recruitment experience
- Provide a professional, can-do and positive experience for hiring managers
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout the recruitment process, including a smooth transition to the HR team who will manage successful candidates from offer stage.
- Support Managers in defining the requirements for their roles and job specifications.
- Attract high calibre candidates for vacant positions using multiple mediums particularly social media.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies and hiring plans.
- Consistently achieve KPI’s including productivity, time to hire and quality of metrics. Follow up with recruiters on interview feedback and regularly update key stakeholders on candidate progress.
- Build strong business knowledge of the talent landscape and integrate into sourcing talent attraction strategies
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all data concerning I&Cs in the HRIS (PeopleSoft)
- Contribute to company specific Talent Acquisition projects
Education/ Professional Experience
- 3rd level qualification in related HR/Talent Acquisition or Business field.
- Ideally 5 years industry experience (Minimum of 3 years)
- Internal & External Recruiting experience with strong skills in research and sourcing techniques
- Results oriented, self-motivated and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Superior interpersonal and interviewing skills.
- Excellent coordination, problem solving, and team work.
- Excellent knowledge of social media and Web technologies for sourcing candidates via these channels.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision and to effectively manage large scale recruitment projects with high volumes of candidates.
- Experience of a candidate tracking system (Taleo) and Peoplesoft HRIS a distinct advantage
For further information on this Talent Acquisition Specialist role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.