Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist for their site.
Working as part of the Ireland HR Team this position will support both manufacturing facilities & corporate functions where required with their Talent Acquisition requirements.
The role will manage all Ireland both Indirect and direct recruitment for both sites. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will act as Indirect/support role recruiter and will manage a recruiter who manages DL/operator recruitment for both sites.
The talent acquisition specialist will also own employer brand, EVP and manage the online social media presence in Ireland. They will also design and develop recruitment strategies, processes and procedures. This role reports to site HR Leadership in Ireland with a dotted line to the corporate talent acquisition organisation.
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process to offer stage to actively generate a strong talent pipeline for open vacancies
- Use traditional and creative sourcing methods to build valuable talent pipelines
- Ensure a timely turnaround time on fill rates, in line with strict compliance procedures
- Support the HR Management team on the delivery of Talent and Succession planning
- Manage all recruitment administration responsibilities and contribute to various ongoing projects
- Reduce monthly recruitment agency spend
- Review historical agency spend & Identify a Preferred Supplier listing for each site
- Review turnover levels and identify Top 3 areas to focus on for each site
- Review Current DL TA strategies & Propose a best in class DL TA strategy that will best support the Irish sites
- Increase our brand awareness on LinkedIn and Facebook, after consultation with Corporate TA team
- Develop strong relationships with the PLT teams on each site.
- Develop a TIME to FILL metric for Ireland that we can measure against
- Identify a pool of ready talent for top 3 ‘at risk’ positions for both sites
- Build our brand at local colleges/universities across Ireland
- Be the Ireland SME for Workday on the release of the TA module in 2018.
- Degree Qualified in a HR, Marketing or relevant discipline
- Will need to have 5 years’ plus relevant recruitment experience ideally within the Life Sciences environment
- Must be able to demonstrate key stakeholder management capabilities by managing expectations through exceeding them
- A self-starter with has the ability to work independently, be proactive, energetic, driven and action oriented.
- Will have strong organisational, administrative and analytical skills
For further information on this Talent Acquisition Specialist role in Galway please contact Edel on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.