Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job ID: JOB-11461
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our client, a major multinational, is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist for a permanent role within their business. The ideal candidate will have mix of both in house and agency experience in the technical/engineering skillsets. As a recruiter, you will be supporting all stages of the recruiting life cycle to assist hiring for groups across the business. You will be an integral part of the interviewing and selection cycle, and will have extensive experience sourcing and hiring candidates.
- Sourcing and attracting the highest calibre of candidates.
- Assessing candidate’s applications on a daily basis for a full range of roles from junior level to senior management.
- Hands-on approach to all stages of the recruitment lifecycle: dealing with the requisition process, carrying out telephone interviews, developing relationships and liaising with Hiring Managers on a daily basis, scheduling of interviews, handling the rejection and offer process, etc.
- Be involved in various stages of candidate attraction strategies.
- Partnering and developing relationships with business partners to achieve staffing goals.
- A strong recruitment background with experience of recruiting for a variety of technical and engineering positions.
- Experience in managing volume recruitment drives and rapid ramp up.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the medical device sector is a distinct advantage.
- He/She will be expected to work within a team environment and have a desire to succeed and achieve agreed company targets.
- The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a strong team player, will have commercial awareness and a proven track record in their respective discipline.
Experience & skills:
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
- 3-4 years recruitment experience
- Extensive in-house recruitment experience within a multinational environment.
- Hands-on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates.
- Previous experience of traditional as well as e-resourcing methods of attracting and sourcing staff.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, target-driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines.
- Strong knowledge and passion for technology, high level of comfort with all types of computer applications, and experience with applicant tracking systems preferred.
For further information on this TA Specialist role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…