Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job ID: JOB-12654
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our leading technology client based in Limerick are looking for a new Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the team due to company growth.
Due to the continued growth and to meet the business needs, our client is seeking a Recruitment Specialist to join their amazing HR Team, based in Limerick, to deliver a top-class service to our business.
Reporting to our HR Director, the Recruitment Specialist will support the end-to-end recruitment process for roles across the company. This is a key role for sourcing and delivering top class talent within the organisation. You will have a strong desire to work at a fast pace to deliver the full life-cycle recruitment needs of the business.
The successful candidate will have strong and demonstrable account management, consulting, and interviewing skills and previous experience of working with competency-based selection methods. High priority in this role is to provide the business with effective, timely, and up to date recruitment strategies and attract the best talent pipeline possible.
- Utilize various advanced Internet sourcing channels and search techniques including social networks, LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, internet search engines, and databases, etc.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in key areas of advanced sourcing techniques and strategies to identify prospective talent, supporting current and future recruiting.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure a smooth recruiting and selection process gaining in-depth knowledge of the job specifications, qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies.
- Manage the requisition process, job postings, and candidates through an applicant tracking system, following internal processes and reporting/tracking KPIs.
- Build and maintain talent pools of pre-screened candidates for various positions and geographic areas to reduce sourcing times on future searches by searching both active and passive candidates.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team, to deliver and improve recruiting processes in a strategic manner whilst driving innovation.
- Develop and maintain accurate records including candidate reports and metrics on talent acquisition initiatives while analyzing data to indicate staffing effectiveness.
- Report on recruitment metrics to management on a regular basis.
- Undertake additional HR & employee engagement projects as required.
- Be passionate about diversity. Experience in tying overall business diversity efforts into sourcing strategies is vital.
- Ensure a world-class experience for every single candidate.
- Minimum of three years of talent acquisition/ recruitment experience—ideally in a large corporate organization and/or agency experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (QQI level 8 or equivalent).
- Experience of advanced sourcing to top management level hires, including proven experience developing and executing innovative search techniques, name/lead generation, internet searches, social media, and other tools to identify relevant prospects.
- Must be very data-driven with excellent reporting/forecasting skills.
- Collaborative approach with the ability to build effective business partnerships.
- Ability to prioritize workload with sense of urgency.
- Proven track record of successful delivery against challenging time-to-fill targets.
- Must be detail-oriented with high focus on quality and highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
For more information on this HR role in Limerick, please contact Terry McAuliffe on 0860468858 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12718 Senior Supply Chain Planner We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12699 Principal Global Sourcing Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain professionals regarding this…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12646 Quality Team Lead Take a look at this excellent opportunity with our…