Talent Development Partner
Job ID: JOB-11999
Talent Development Partner
Our client a leading pharmaceutical company is recruiting for an ambitious Talent Development Partner to join the team in Sligo. Working closely with the HR Manager and leadership team, you will design and lead employee learning and development programmes. Using your expertise across talent management, career development, coaching, training, and other related areas, you will contribute to our high-performing team’s ongoing success and development. In this role, you will bring new ideas, industry best practices, and innovative solutions to help us continuously build and grow as an organization.
- Collaborate with management/leadership group to develop programmatic solutions that enhance individual, team, and organizational performance.
- Lead and deliver leadership and management development programs that support learning strategies.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to analyse learning and organisational capability development needs. Design, develop and deploy a selection of development strategies and initiatives to support business needs, training, and professional development.
- Assist management in business strategy/culture alignment and change management initiatives on site. Develop and manage annual training and career development plans to assist in meeting business objectives. Oversee site training needs analysis, approach, and direction.
- Drive the implementation and review of talent management processes.
- Partner with the company’s global network to leverage and implement enterprise training solutions and talent practices. Take ownership for talent and learning and development logistics for internally and externally delivered training
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies/Human Resources or another relevant discipline with 6 years + in similar Talent Development/HR Business Partner role.
- Proven ability to develop & lead Talent/Learning Programmes.
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
- Business and Organizational Experience.
- Proven Project Management experience.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functionally.
For more information on this role in Sligo please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12034 Manufacturing/Process Engineer II Location: Clare Reporting to: Engineering Manager Purpose Statement The person taking up…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12033 SOURCING ENGINEER Our Client, a global leader in Medical Devices are seeking to attract a…
Job ID: JOB-11903 Recruitment Consultant HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office. Our company is a…