Talent Sourcer – Candidate Attraction Specialist
Job ID: JOB-12193
Talent Sourcer – 4 Day Week
HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency with our most recent accolades including winning “Agency of the Year 2021″ & also “Best in Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals” for the last four years with the ERF (Employment Federation of Ireland). We have our great team here to thank for these awards!
Our business is about ‘finding the best in people’ by delivering exceptional talent to our valued clients.
So what’s the job of Recruitment Resourcer, Talent Sourcer, Candidate Attraction Specialist really about?
HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Resourcer aka (Talent Sourcer) for our expanding business. We’re a forward thinking business who believes in a great work/life. We’ve been operating on a 4 day week since 2020.
We’re open minded on the location however Galway HQ is the ideal place to be situated. The right candidate can work remotely from anywhere in Ireland if they possess the right skills and experience.
The person will be well versed in savvy Sourcing tools and have a proven track record in finding the very best talent that is aligned technically and culturally to the variety of STEM Job opportunities we’re hiring for.
They will be capable in learning and navigating social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, twitter, GitHub, with ease.
They will enjoy and be competent in talent researching projects that identifies and engages with top STEM candidates. They will create and nurture talent pipelines of experienced STEM candidates into the business.
The person suited to this role will enjoy working with advanced technology to connect with the best people who align with our job opportunities.
They will utilise talent mapping and market insights, focused boolean strings.
The person will become a valued member of one of the busiest departments within HERO.
Identify, attract and engage candidates to fulfil specific business briefs and requirements
Provide support and service to internal delivery functions and departments
Proactively track and continuously manage the journey of a candidate customer
Identify new business opportunities for the business through leads (dependent on expertise and business requirements)
- To identify, attract and engage candidates to fulfil specific business briefs and requirements
- Sourcing candidates on sector specific networking and information sharing hubs and platforms – For example GitHub, bufferapp, AngelList, others
- Identify candidates with the appropriate skills as outlined in sourcing strategy. Headhunt suitable profiles and generate shortlists. Mapping potential candidates within new + existing clients
- Researching new and existing Clients for new contacts (client)
- Name gathering of new candidates via candidate care calls
- Interview prospective candidates – telephone screening
- Be able to advise and reformat CV’s to ‘sell’ key USP’s of that candidate
- Source candidates on internal and external databases, social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn and twitter.
- Review CV’s and identify relevant candidates
- Understand and support the Delivery and Business Development process
- Provide first line support for all Candidate enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive service at all times
- Comply with company management systems, reporting and quality procedures including accurate database management
- Develop an understanding of market rates and conditions within your sector
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Advertise vacancies on HERO website, online job boards, social media platforms.
- Support the recruiters in the recruitment process including database updates, interview scheduling, reference checks, etc.
- Respond to applicants queries by phone and email
- Follow up with candidates and clients during the recruitment process as required
- To proactively track and continuously manage the journey of a candidate customer
- Proactively ‘Manage’ existing candidate silos – track career path
- Servicing existing candidates (‘passive and active’)
- Agree and deliver against candidate service levels
- Actively maps and builds ‘hot’ candidate lists in strategically important silos
- Continuous name gathering of passive candidates
- To identify new business opportunities for the business
- Reference checking (or Delivery)
- Proactive questioning to identify leads and decision makers
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and news
- Mapping of new and existing Clients through Research targets
- Create marketing campaigns to target a specific recruitment audience.
- Monitor current news and media daily capturing trigger events per sector including – start-ups / expansions / downsizing
- Develop recruiter social networks to broaden candidate communities
- Softer skills required
- Minimum level 7 third level qualification required
- Extremely IT literate and capable in learning and navigating social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, GitHub, bufferapp with ease
- Task oriented, with structured systematic methodical approach
- Reliable and thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to capture, document and follow direction.
- Quick to assimilate training / instructions
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to keep track of task completion
- Be able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment, flexible and adaptable
- Excellent written communication skills
- MS Office skills essential
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Andrew Magson on 091-730022/ Andrew@hero.ie
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Talent Sourcer – Candidate Attraction Specialist
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12997 Manufacturing Engineer Our client a medical device world leader in Clonmel is recruiting for a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12992 Warehouse Coordinator Galway Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12987 Senior Quality Engineer- Design Assurance We know it’s not all about the money when you’re…