Telephone: 086 0449371
Talent Sourcing Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Talent Sourcing Analyst for their site.
- The Talent Sourcing Analyst will function as a search and subject matter expert, responsible for working with recruiters and hiring managers to locate and attract diverse talent to the company through lead generation, expert sourcing strategies and the ability to research the employment market for a given functional focus.
Other activities include:
- Attending relevant events to build the company brand and develop new sources.
- Outreach to local and national diversity associations and organizations for active and passive referrals.
- Working as liaison with the relevant Employee Resource Group to improve employee referrals, sourcing, and inclusion of diverse employees in the recruiting process.
- Sourcing diverse candidates utilizing Linked IN, job boards, niche web sites, internet searches, CRM system and other passive candidate generation techniques.
- Providing and utilizing labour market intelligence and recruitment trends to improve diversity sourcing.
- Leveraging social media to attract diverse talent
- Managing key vendors of sourcing.
- Meeting and exceeding annual, monthly, and diversity sourcing objectives to include, but not limited to, leads, contacts, candidates, diversity metrics and hires.
- Proficient in utilizing technologies to track all leads, contacts, candidates, etc. and leverages systems to continuously build talent pool.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 – 2 years minimum in a similar role
- High level of self-initiative with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong time management skills with attention to detail
- Must possess a disciplined work style with the ability to show comparable urgency with proactive work as with deadline-driven work
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities while demonstrating flexibility and resilience
- Sourcing experience including internet research, search engines, Boolean search strings, and data mining.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and organizational skills
- Experience with social media/networking
- Comfortable with the time investment in proactive strategic relationship building effort
For further information on this Talent Sourcing Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.