Our client, a finance company in Dublin are currently looking to recruit a Tax Analyst for their site for a 4 year contract.
A key member of the Finance Team, the Tax Analyst will assist the Controllership team and will play an important role in Tax Compliance. This role will also support ad-hoc projects as required.
- Tax provisioning and preparation of tax notes as part of statutory reporting
- Preparation of monthly irrecoverable VAT calculations
- Assist with client requests in relation to their statutory audits.
- Assist with the preparation of corporate tax and VAT returns for Irish group companies
- Assist clients to meet their tax obligations where required e.g. corporate tax, CGT, VAT.
- Ensure all withholding tax obligations are met
- Transfer pricing
- Ad-hoc advisory/structuring requests from group tax
- E-compliance ? track filings, payments, approval etc.
- Ad-hoc finance operations tasks ? systems testing etc.
Key Performance Indicators
- No compliance or audit breaches
- Enhancement of process
- Quality, accuracy and timeliness of reporting
- Meeting corporate deadlines.
Skills & Experience
- CTA with 1-2 years post-qualification experience in the tax function of a multinational company (financial services is desirable)
- Strong corporation tax background and experience of the tax implications of mortgagee in possession property sales would be a plus
- Good understanding of the financial dynamics of a business
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills (written and oral)
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office ? Excel Pivot Tables, V-Lookup, etc.
- Planning & Organisation
- Information Seeking
- Team Working
- Analytical Thinking
- Achieving Results
- Responsiveness to Change
For further information on this Tax Analyst role in Dublin please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval