Job ID: JOB-12916
We are looking for a Tax Assistant to join our clients team based in Kiltimagh, Co. Mayo. This a great opportunity to move from practice into industry.
This position will report directly to the Tax Manager. The appointed person will work as an active part of the Finance Team as well as taking responsibility of compliance work under the guidance of the Tax Manager.
- Ensure that all returns submitted to tax authorities are properly compiled and submitted in a timely manner.
- Work with external tax advisers on day to day tax matters and tax compliance.
- Prepare and file and Intrastat Returns
- Prepare and file all EC Sales Returns
- Provide assistance in day to day VAT queries
- Liaise with External Auditors on all taxation matters
- Manage any internal ad hoc payroll tax queries
- Participation in annual Audit
- Ad hoc Taxation projects
- Part Qualified Accountant/ Tax Exams (AITI/CTA)
- 2 years’ experience in Practice or Industry in a tax environment
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax.
- A self-starter, highly motivated with a continuous improvement focus and attention to detail.
- This would suit either someone with Global Tax experience in industry or a person looking to move from medium/large practice who has been exposed to various tax heads as part of their current role.
For further information on this role please contact Katie Kilbane on 086 1283368 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…