My Client a Global Technology Leader in their field are looking to attract a Team Lead for their business. This role will provide direct support to employees, other HR Groups and Management as part of a centralised function to handle a variety of HR related transactions.
- Manages the activities of the HR Service Centre team for the German market
- Provides task direction, monitors performance and handles escalations.
- Develops, delivers and continuously improves HR Services processes.
- Supporting team members with day-to-day execution of HR related enquiries through our Telephony and Ticketing System and guides the team regarding proper procedures, policies, and requirements.
- Liaising with HR managers and solutions partners in the supported countries to enable a ‘One HR’ experience for our employees and managers.
- Assuring that HR transactions, data, and services are timely, accurate, and compliant with TE and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for meeting the Service Level Agreement metrics with their team, identify trends, and develop/implement process improvements.
- Analyze and correct errors and ensures proper quality controls are in place to avoid future errors.
- Work with the team to develop and update standard work/desktop procedures, scripts, FAQs, job aids to ensure a consistent experience for customers.
- Ensure all activities are carried out as per the standard work/desktop procedures of HR Services.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant quality and statutory policies, procedures and controls in the region to guarantee legislative compliance.
- Empower the team and fosters a culture of continuous improvement.
- Educated to degree level with emphasis in HR or Business or other related discipline.
- 5 years HR experience including 1-3 years team lead experience ideally in a HR call/service centre environment.
- Proven ability to successfully lead a team and empower them to be successful.
- Experience of working with HR related technologies such as Success Factors, SAP, Workday, ticket management systems etc.
- Strong professional and HR operational knowledge.
- Strong team player with a passion for working in a fast-paced international HR team.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize work assignments in a high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
For further information on this role in Cork please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8188298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.