Telephone: 0212066287 / 0860449371
Technical Advisor/Production Planner
Our client, a manufacturing company in Clare are currently looking to recruit a Technical Advisor/Production Planner for their site.
What will I be doing
- The company has identified a requirement for a technical assistant to work within the company that once trained, will have regular interaction with company production and R &D staff through assisting them and customers/distributors with various technical queries that arise on a daily basis. These queries can arise from various sources such as product recipe queries, incoming material issues, technical application queries that stem from queries from customers/distributors etc.
- The candidate once trained will have regular contact with production staff in Clare, existing distributors and customers. This can involve courtesy visits/calls and may involve meeting with customers.
- Because of the nature of the business, a lot of in house training will be involved at the outset. The chosen candidate will be primarily trained in the company's facility in Clare, through learning all aspects of the business from the "ground up". This will require the person to be adaptable and flexible in their role.
What do I need
- Engineering Qualification and background is essential.
- 5+ years in life sciences or aeronautical type science fields, with appropriate technical experience in these fields.
- Supply chain/production experience is necessary
- Practical experience in directing and perhaps supervising others is desirable
For further information on this Technical Advisor/Production Planner role in Clare please contact Jenny on 0212066287 / 0860449371 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval