Our client requires a Customer Service Specialist for a job in Galway. This job is a contract of 12 months. The successful candidate preferable should have a Science background to work in the medical device company. The role will involve dealing with complaints and enquiries from in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- To ensure intake of complaints to required global & regulatory requirements.
- To ensure Complaint management of legal manufactured products as per regulatory requirements.
- To provide troubleshooting to both our customers and colleagues within EMEA in resolving customer complaints and improving our customers experience
- To resolve customer issues in an efficient and timely manner
- To continually identify opportunities for process and system improvements that will reduce time and increase efficient resolution of customer complaints
- Maintain and grow personal knowledge and skills, technical and / or product knowledge.
- Develop and maintain areas of expertise in product specialism?s required for role; sharing and expanding knowledge within the Technical Services team
- Provide written reports when requested and as necessary.
- Medical Laboratory Scientist qualification essential with minimum 1 year experience.
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Other relevant Science/Bio medical qualification essential.
- Communicate professionally
- Work independently and on a team and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
For further information on this Customer Services Specialist role in Galway please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091 730022/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval