Technical HR Operations Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Technical HR Operations Analyst for their site.
At our Business Solutions Department, ServiceNow HR Program, we are committed to providing HR employees effective and efficient HR technology solutions. ServiceNow HR is the primary HR system used to record and track HR support cases, along with service as the platform for our HR self-service portal. This role is focused on understanding and addressing the rapidly changing needs of our HR Operations teams by providing support, completing basic maintenance and data changes of our ServiceNow HR system in order to meet those needs. The technical HR Operations Analyst will work closely with HR Shared Services ServiceNow HR Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), HR Shared Services AskHR team members, the ServiceNow HR Program Manager and the HRIS Business Analyst in the execution of standard system changes to ensure consistency and alignment across the ServiceNow HR program and the overarching ServiceNow platform.
- In this role, you will contribute by providing prompt response to basic system adjustments required as a result of changing business needs, HR process adjustments, or HR support transition outcomes.
- You will be responsible for performing administrative data updates to the ServiceNow HR system, maintaining service categories, business services, group membership lists and other change requests as defined, maintaining required documentation, ensuring governance and approval processes have been completed prior to change initiation.
- In addition you may be called upon to collaborate on ServicenowHR project enhancement work, coordinate testing resources and user acceptance testing efforts, and assist with the defect management process. Responsibilities may also include coordinate system go live functional checkout, performing license audit and clean-up procedures; participating in new ServiceNow user group onboarding session, set up groups & parent groups, and assigning security and roles in various environments; updating checklist content, portal link updates, draft summaries of technical issues, sending user communications and identifying system/ process improvements and participating improvements initiatives related to the program.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelor's degree level in Human Resources or Information systems discipline with 2+ years of Human Resource Operations or IT experience and desirably, knowledge of ServiceNow, and Human Resource Operations business processes.
- Candidates must have written and verbal English Language proficiency.
- You are a dynamic team player with an interest to further develop within an international HR Shared Service environment and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You will demonstrate critical thinking, ability to collaborate and create alignment, generate ideas and set high standards focusing on the customer whilst fostering diversity & inclusion in everything that you do.
- You are a strong problem solver with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities. You like to work as part of a team and can also work using your own initiative, remotely or virtually. You have strong attention to detail and have a technical aptitude possessing comprehensive technical skills.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
For further information on this Technical HR Operations Analyst role in Galway please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval