My client a leading pharmaceutical company currently is recruiting for a Technical Leader job in Longford. The successful candidate will be responsible to o ensure the plant meets its customer quality, service, regulatory, financial and safety gaols and to support the assigned project(s) and/or product group by providing excellent customer service, maximising the potential of existing products and introducing new and upgraded products.
- To assist in product development/improvement projects, in compliance with Q04 series requirements and Design Planning Process
- To ensure the smooth discontinuation of product lines from transfers
- To direct and support investigations, utilizing investigation tools (such as DMAIC), so as to ensure a systematic and logical approach is applied so as to achieve root cause resolution.
- Ensure compliance with manufacturing strategies associated with Distributed Product Investigations.
- To assist with the necessary support to provide high quality, safe and effective diagnostic products.
- To design and manage process improvement projects.
- To Lead and foster a culture of idea generation
- To work with other functional areas to identify, document, investigate and remedy the cause of product non-conformance in compliance with site CA/PA system requirements.
- To support specification setting activities.
- Identify and implement cost reductions that do not adversely impact product quality.
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual departmental budget.
- To ensure applicable GMP and GLP requirements are maintained.
- Ensure that training needs are identified for the area assigned.
- Recommend / implement improvements to standards and foster a culture of continuous improvement in safety.
- Liaise directly with other departments in accident / incident investigation and address any issues arising from these investigations.
- To ensure relevant EHS Global & Technical Safety Standards are met and safe working practices are adhered to.
- A Bachelors of Science degree or higher in a relevant Chemistry or Life Science discipline as this will provide a basic understanding of the scientific principles required to understand the manufacturing processes and the skills required to record and analyse data from process testing or laboratory experiments.
- 3-5 years? experience in the development or manufacturing support of diagnostic assays.
- Relevant post-graduate qualification.
- Good Decision making skills
For further information on this Technical Leader role in Longford please contact Cliona O?Malley on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval