My client currently has a vacancy for a Technical Manager job located in Longford with great career progression opportunities.
- Manage the smooth transfer of new products in compliance with quality system requirements.
- Lead product/process development/improvement projects,
- Direct and support technical investigations utilizing the Six Sigma DMAIC process and associated tools to ensure a standardized and systematic approach.
- Assist manufacturing with the necessary resources to provide high quality, safe and effective diagnostic products.
- Ensure that the relevant EHS and global technical standards are met and safe working practices are adhered to.
- Recommend/implement improvements to standards and foster a culture of continuous improvement in safety.
- Work in concert with the manufacturing team to identify, document, investigate and remedy the cause of product non-conformance in compliance with site CAPA system requirements.
- Optimize the use of human resources by encouraging an atmosphere of involvement, open communication and effective teamwork.
- Ensure applicable GMP and GLP requirements are maintained.
- Ensure regular appraisals are carried out, that training needs are identified and training plans are agreed and implemented.
- Ensure all employees, including those not under his/her direct supervision comply with all company rules/regulations.
- Identify and communicate project progress, achievements and any project related issues to Site Director and Management Team through formal Project/Product Review meetings and develop contingencies.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Science/Chemistry PhD with previous experience in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Minimum 7 years? experience and proven people management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, as will be liaising with cross functional team.
- Previous experience of Design Transfers.
- Management of Products is desirable
- Good project management skills
For further information on this Technical Manager role in Longford please contact Cliona O?Malley on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval