Our client, a food company in Dublin are currently looking to recruit a Technical Manager for their site.
The Technical Manager will implement value adding standards and develop a quality function that delivers targeted results and provides the business with the appropriate products at the right quality, cost and services that it needs in an environment that meets Health and Safety Standards for all employees.
What do I need
- Clear evidence of a completely embedded Quality culture
- Works collaboratively with all Stakeholders and holds members to account for quality standards
- Seen as an authority on all aspects of Quality and Food Safety
- Accreditation of all required Quality and Food Safety standards
- Robust monitoring and reporting system to enable the achievement of required results and decisions to be made
- Uses customer and consumer knowledge to enlighten QA approach within the site
- Manage the approval of new vendors and the validation of all new systems, processes and procedures.
- Ensures existing suppliers are regularly vetted so that they continue to meet requirements our company has of its suppliers using a Risk assessment process to determine how this process is achieved.
- Clear methodology, tools and techniques to investigate quality results to drive continuous improvement
- Leading the performance, coaching and development of the Team
- Drive quality standards in a complex environment comprising of multiple product and packaging varieties.
- Implement new quality systems as required and updating quality manuals.
- Leading BRC audits and other audits coordinating teams to ensure all requirements are ready in advance, managing all relevant accreditations
- Lead the technical customer support services and ensure that customers' requirements are fully implemented in the business
- Performance Management and development of the Quality team.
- Manage a Health and Safety programme for the site and lead the site on related matters.
- Ensuring Hygiene is kept to the highest standard in line with legislative and customer expectations.
- Ensures all of the Commercial Team are fully aware of any customer complaints upfront and engages in a discussion on the proposed response before replying to the respective customer.
- Managing product specification completion on time with the specification technologists.
- Demonstrate use of trending, root cause analysis and problem-solving tools to continuously-improve performance.
- Drive a sustainability agenda for the site.
- Audit suppliers were applicable, post a risk assessment analysis.
- Achievement of all the Site KPI's with a particular focus on;
- Quality Index
- The response rate in relation to Customer and Consumer Complaints
- Keep the site audit ready at all times.
- Cost of Quality, monitoring costs with the Financial Controller in line with agreed Kpi's.
For further information on this Technical Manager role in Dublin please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval