Our client, Boston Scientific, a medical device company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Technical Manager for their site.
- Lead technical team focused on New Product Development
- Functions as the technical lead for projects and supports the development of project plans.
- Manages technical team and influences broader project team’s progress to ensure achievement of all milestones and deliverables;
- Provides updates to senior management and all stakeholders of progress through frequent communications of findings at regular intervals via reports and meetings
- Identifies business initiatives: Works with business leaders to identify and prioritize strategic initiatives that support profitable and sustainable growth
- Owns and participates in design reviews for electronic schematic design, SW/FW architecture and PCB/PCBA development
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Experienced in working through Product Development Life Cycle from concept inception through development, launch and sustaining
- Knowledge of international standards and regulations in the electronics industry (ISO / CE / FCC)
- Familiar with the designs, develop, debug and tests electrical circuits and systems by using current tools, analysis techniques, and software technologies.
- Familiar with designs using PICs and FPGAs and response latency minimization techniques.
- Understanding of EMI/EMC /ESD mitigations as well as MRI related safety
- Documents electrical development by writing documents, reports, memos and change requests.
- Tracks electrical development efforts by creating and maintaining records in the approved tracking management tool.
- Experience in DFM (design for manufacturing)
- Experience in DFT (design for test)
- Lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Experience: 10+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years leading a team
For further information on this Technical Manager role in Tipperary please contact Karl on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval