Our client, Boston Scientific, are currently looking to recruit a Technical Manager - Electronics Product Development for their Clonmel site.
- Lead technical team focused on New Product Development
- Functions as the technical lead for projects and supports the development of project plans.
- Manages technical team and influences broader project team’s progress to ensure achievement of all milestones and deliverables;
- Provides updates to senior management and all stakeholders of progress through frequent communications of findings at regular intervals via reports and meetings
- Identifies business initiatives: Works with business leaders to identify and prioritize strategic initiatives that support profitable and sustainable growth
- Owns and participates in design reviews for electronic schematic design, SW/FW architecture and PCB/PCBA development
Quality System Requirements:
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Experienced in working through Product Development Life Cycle from concept inception through development, launch and sustaining
- Knowledge of international standards and regulations in the electronics industry (ISO / CE / FCC)
- Familiar with the designs, develop, debug and tests electrical circuits and systems by using current tools, analysis techniques, and software technologies.
- Familiar with designs using PICs and FPGAs and response latency minimization techniques.
- Understanding of EMI/EMC /ESD mitigations as well as MRI related safety
- Documents electrical development by writing documents, reports, memos and change requests.
- Tracks electrical development efforts by creating and maintaining records in the approved tracking management tool.
- Experience in DFM (design for manufacturing)
- Experience in DFT (design for test)
- Lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Experience: 10+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years leading a team
For further information on this Technical Manager - Electronics Product Development role in Clonmel please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.