Technical Operations Engineer - Validation
All applicants must have a working visa for Ireland for this contract role
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Technical Operations Engineer for their site on a contract basis.
The Technical Operations Specialist/Engineer will be responsible for the following:
Active engagement with the Technical Operations team, delivering a successful outcome to all Technical Operations activities using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). These activities include, but are not limited to, Performance Qualification (e.g. Steam-In-Place PQs), Process Validation Support (e.g. Mixing Studies, Media Challenge), Cleaning Validation, Process Validation, Change Control, Exception/Event Investigations/Closure.
As a Technical Operations Specialist, your typical day may include:
- Conduct Technical Operations activities in compliance with US and EU regulations, JSI procedures and EHS&S requirements.
- Develop Technical Operations documentation as required (e.g. strategies, plans, protocols, procedures, reports).
- Review and approve documents prepared by the Technical Operations.
- Execute Technical Operations protocols as required.
- Compile relevant documentation from contractors, suppliers, and other departments for inclusion in reports.
- Prepare reports for executed protocols for review and approval.
- Initiate and implement change control activities in accordance with site procedures.
- Track and resolve exceptions/events/deviations during Technical Operations activities.
- Prioritize Technical Operations activities in line with the project schedule.
- Co-ordinate Technical Operations activities with engineering, construction and commissioning activities.
- Co-ordinate Technical Operations activities with contractors and vendors as required.
- Co-ordinate Technical Operations document review and approval.
- Collate and organize Technical Operations files for turnover to QADC.
- Attend identified training, required to fulfil the role of a Technical Operations Specialist.
- Assist in the development of training material for Technical Operations activities.
- Participate in cross-functional teams as required.
- Deputise for the Technical Operations Lead or other team member where required.
- Domestic and international travel may be required.
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific/technical discipline required
- Focus on patients and customers at all times.
- Experience in Validation (e.g. Performance Qualification (e.g. Steam-In-Place PQs), Process Validation Support (e.g. Mixing Studies, Media Challenge), Cleaning Validation, Process Validation)
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to biologics and/or pharmaceuticals.
- Ability to apply cGMP regulations and guidelines to all aspects of Technical Operations activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of industry regulations including those of FDA, HPRA, EMEA and other authorities.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval