Our Client a leading Multinational Diagnostic Company located in County Clare is looking to attract a Technical Operations Manager for their Blood Virus Technical Operations Group. The successful candidate will lead efforts to define new Blood Virus Products, identify and resolve technical challenges during product transfer, and oversee the implementation of externally developed technologies that would improve internal processes and transfers the design to manufacturing site.
- Coach and mentor other scientists on new technologies and/or methodologies.
- Liaise and interface with QA/RA/Manufacturing/Technical Services to ensure there are no significant stock-outs of any reagents.
- Supervise the product subject matter experts / technical operations group on site
- Support departments in resolving technical issues / queries.
- Technical expert for the introduction of new processes, and technologies into the site
- Technical expert for the transfer of new products from R&D into the site
- Support Project Team -Technology Transfer, deciding the best reagent concept, preparing project plans and traceability requirements
- Fulfill role of technical reviewer to projects
- Develop expertise in relation to products and processes.
- Support Risk processes as expert reviewer.
- Incorporate best practice procedures and policies.
- Review with internal groups, performance issues for products in the market and to develop programs for resolution
- Support CHU in answering customer inquiries and complaints.
- Environmental Health & Safety. To understand & pro-actively follow through on all relevant procedures & ensure compliance to all standards.
- Review with internal groups, performance issues for products in the market and develop programs for resolution.
- Supervise and plan laboratory testing of complex technical investigations, serve as an internal expert on specific scientific disciplines and maintain knowledge on state of the art principles and theories.
- Third level degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry
- B.SC + 9 years Experience or M.Sc + 7 Years Experience.
- Proven experience in managing and mentoring scientific/technical teams
- Extensive experience in New Product and Technology transfer
- Proven exposure in managing complex technical investigations
For further information and a confidential discussion on this Technical Operations Manager opportunity in Clare please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.