Our client, a fintech company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Technical Project Lead for their site.
- Lead cross functional team initiatives to continuously refine technical processes for improved reliability, repeatability and security.
- Provide leadership / guidance to identify system improvement efforts that increase application stability.
- Collaborate with broader organization to identify opportunities and solve operational problems using innovative tools/processes.
- Promote continuous improvement to maximize organizational productivity
- Leverage technical experience and metrics to influence the implementation of identified improvements.
- Plan, collaborate, and coordinate with technology and business teams to improve service levels and lower costs.
- Advise team on operational values, practices and processes
- Promote a DevOps culture, including building relationships with other technical and business teams.
- Self-motivated and able to lead/drive things independently with the willingness to learn and implement new technologies as needed
Essential Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Level 8) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 4-7 years’ experience in Application Development or Maintenance
- Background in using application performance monitoring tools (such as AppDynamics or Splunk) to identify recurring patterns of reliability and performance issues and provide proactive tuning recommendations for fixing them
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment and using Agile practices, such as Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with any relational database management system (SQL Server, DB2, Oracle) and ability to analyze operational data.
- Excellent technical knowledge and background
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationship with stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and international cultural awareness
- Cybersecurity experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and openly communicate cross-functionally, particularly with development teams
- Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Containers
- Experience in Scripting languages
- Working knowledge of the ITIL framework & Lean Six Sigma
- Working knowledge of DevOps principles
- Experience working with offshore teams and vendor partner
- Service Now and Jira Experience
- Finance/Insurance industry experience
- Bilingual (Spanish/English/Japanese), is a plus
For further information on this Technical Project Lead role in Galway please contact Karl on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website –https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval