Technical Recruitment Consultants
|Job Title:||Technical Recruitment Consultants|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
CCP Recruitment Ltd is people focused and results driven recruitment agency. Our business style and culture is both professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships. We are a progressive Recruitment and Human Resources company with a down-to-earth approach, who believe in the importance of understanding our clients? needs and our candidates? abilities.
Bringing the right people together!
We now wish to appoint a new Technical Engineering Recruitment Consultant to strengthen an already established Engineering Team and build on to a new and existing client base.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a busy and metrics driven environment where excellence is recognised and rewarded. You will enjoy dealing with people and excel at achieving targets. You will have a proven track record recruiting within the technical / engineering sectors or have the technical qualification, you will also have the ability to dig deep and unearth potential, understanding both our clients and candidates alike.
Essential to this role will be your drive, vision and talent to build a successful business, working as part of a highly effective and charged team.
This individual will join our busy Engineering team to focus on Manufacturing/Process/R&D/Project/Electronic/ Mechanical/ placing both contract and permanent staff.
The role will involve client and candidate management as well as business development initiatives.
Desired Skills & Experience:
3rd level qualification in Technical/Engineering or HR related
2/3 yrs previous Recruitment experience or Technical Manufacturing/Engineering background.
Exceptional communication and organisational skills
Results orientated with a positive approach to targets.
Enjoy working as part of a team
CCP Recruitment is an award winning agency who have successfully filled key client positions for some of Irelands leading organisations. Our aim is to continually raise the bar in the recruitment industry to gain a complete understanding of our clients' needs so that our level of expertise is trusted and relied upon for repeat business.
Our Recruitment Agency has been established since 1997, with offices in both Cork and Galway, Ireland. The success of our approach is evident in the level of repeat business we generate: 89% of our work comes from existing clients with new business making up the remaining 11%. Essential to our process is to work with our clients to establish their requirements in detail and to advise them on market conditions, salary levels and any other factors critical to success.
For further information please contact Michelle Kilcar on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available