Technical Sales Representative
Our client, an Ingredients Company based in the UAE are currently looking to recruit a Technical Sales Representative for their site.
Qualification & Experience
- Food Science qualification and commercial experience ideal.
- Experience of working in a valued added meat or bakery sector also an advantage.
- Experience of working with value added machinery and assisting in product trials with clients would also be an advantage.
- Computer competence on excel, word and power-point essential.
- Develop customer accounts with valued added Food Manufacturers.
- Manage existing customer accounts, processing orders, managing stocks and ensuring excellent customer account relationships.
- Defining clearly customer briefs and relaying the detail in a clear concise manner to the R&D team in Ireland.
- Preparing Sales Reports and identifying margin recovery requirements.
- Identifying new opportunities and developing profitable growth areas.
- Liaising with the Quality Team on any customer issues and managing responses.
- Ensuring that all pricing is managed and approved by Head of Finance and Head of Commercial.
- Issuing a report for weekly visits and a subsequent contact report, summarising actions and next steps.
- Following trends in the market place and updating the R&D department to ensure there is a full understanding of the market and changes that are occurring.
- Ability to comprehend Technical product specifications and be familiar with the fundamental legislation.
- Ability to take part in factory trials were applicable to assist customers.
For further information on this Technical Sales role in The UAE please contact Roisin McNamara on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval