Technical Services Associate Spanish
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Technical Services Associate Spanish for their site.
Responsibilities / Requirements
- To provide first level support to our colleagues within EME in resolving customer complaints and improving our customers experience
- To be a central source for data regarding product performance that then is used by Marketing, Manufacturing, etc...to deliver increased customers loyalty
- To resolve customer issues in an efficient and timely manner and within agreed Service Level Agreements with our EME colleague
- To continually identify opportunities for process and system improvements that will reduce time and increase efficient resolution of customer complaints
- In order to gather accurate data on our customers experience SFDC (sales force.com) is the system that is used across EME & the globe.
- Maintain and grow personal knowledge and skills, technical and / or product knowledge.
- Develop and maintain areas of expertise in product specialism's required for role; sharing and expanding knowledge within the AIL Customer Services team
Education / Qualifications
- Experience in working in a regulated environment and be capable of providing excellent customer support with challenging technical complaints
- Experience in Trouble shooting/Technical query handling
- Communicate technical knowledge to both customers and colleagues as necessary.
- Provide written reports when requested and as necessary.
- Time management skills
- Ability to take ownership, organise workload and change priorities quickly
- Able to communicate effectively with customers including a pleasant, polite and outgoing telephone manner.
- IT literacy; good general understanding of all the internal software packages: Outlook, Excel, Word, Concur, Workday, SAP, CRM package, Webex
- Fluency in Spanish
For further information on this Technical Services Associate Spanish role in Galway please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval