Telephone: 086 0449473
Technical Specialist- Pharmaceutical SME (Aseptic / Biologic’s or Vaccine)
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Technical Specialist- Pharmaceutical SME (Aseptic / Biologic’s or Vaccine) for their site.
- The Technical Specialist will be a key team member in the Technology Centre of Excellence which provides technical expertise to a growing site with an expanding portfolio of technologies and products.
- You will also work in a dynamic environment with exciting career opportunities.
This role will provide technical support and expertise to IPT/COE to manufacture quality pharmaceutical products in accordance to meeting the Manufacturing Division Priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- You will be responsible for actively participating in the Tier process to manage technical projects and proactively manage and resolve issues before they impact the business priorities.
- You will be an active member within the cross functional IPT/COE providing support, guidance and strive for Technical excellence to ensure the success of the IPT/COE.
- You will model the Leadership behaviours and understand the MPS principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High Performance Organisation and participate and comply with the Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to the cross functional team members, to share their technical knowledge and promote best practices.
- Ensure supply of high quality product through ensuring equipment availability, maximise performance through OEE and continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Provide Technical stewardship, equipment resource planning and validation schedules.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Provide Technical expertise and leadership within a wide range of technical projects within the IPT/COE, such as the validation of new equipment, improvement to the filling process etc.
- Act as a deputy for the Technical Lead as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. manufacturing, quality, engineering, etc.).
- At least five years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a Technical role in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, with an understanding of regulatory and validation requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Project Management Experience leading projects.
- Process and technology SME background.
- Demonstrated ability in holding project team members responsible for results and being decisive about non-performers.
- Demonstrated ability to realize improvement initiatives, through leadership of teams.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma team, PITs etc.
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
- Degree in Science or Engineering discipline (preferably MSc).
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Desirable for Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Desirable project management qualification such as PMP etc.
For further information on this Technical Specialist- Pharmaceutical SME (Aseptic / Biologic’s or Vaccine) role in Cork please contact Anne Gough on 0860449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval