Our client, a Pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Technical Specialists for their site.
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to the cross functional team members, to share their technical knowledge and promote best practices.
- Ensure supply of high quality product by providing technical and scientific product and process support to maximise process performance (product lifecycle management, continuous process improvement initiatives, etc).
- Provide Technical stewardship, equipment resource planning and validation schedules.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Provide Technical expertise and leadership within a wide range of technical projects within the CoE, such as the validation of new equipment, improvement to the filling process, PPQ, New product introduction, etc.
- Act as a deputy for the Technical Lead as required.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. manufacturing, quality, Technical support, etc.).
- At least five years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a Technical role in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, with an understanding of regulatory and validation requirements.
- Experience in product technical / scientific support
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Project Management Experience leading projects.
- Provide SME level support.
- Demonstrated ability to realize improvement initiatives, through leadership of teams.
- Demonstrated high level of problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
- Degree in Science or Engineering discipline (preferably MSc).
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Desirable for Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Desirable project management qualification such as PMP etc.
For further information on this Senior Technical Specialist COE role in Cork please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval