Technical Support Analyst German
Our client is a leading global provider of industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication solutions that remotely track, monitor and control fixed and mobile assets.
The Technical Support Analyst – Tier 2: German position is a dynamic role involving liaising with multiple engineering teams to resolve issues and contribute to ongoing projects revolving around support tools, knowledge management and more. We can offer a promising career with opportunities to progress within our company.
You must be a fluent German speaker. The typical candidate shall have a technical qualification in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics/IT. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, hard-working, and committed to solving customer issues promptly and professionally. The candidate will be able to work well in a team environment and communicate well with customers and colleagues.
Hours of work: 39 hours per week.
• Develop and maintain a complete understanding of our products and ongoing releases
• Customer liaison via phone, email or remote control
• Technical fault analysis & troubleshooting
• Answer calls and e-mails in line with team KPIs
• Keep customers (external and internal) informed of the status of their helpdesk issues
• Monitor performance of installed software and hardware products
• Respond quickly to urgent issues, escalating to product development team where required
• Provide training / create documentation as needed
• Native German speaker
• Understanding of PC networking hardware/software concepts
• Knowledge of Windows 7 / 10 / Server 2012 standalone and in a network environment
• Familiarity with SQL / MS SQL server and databases
• Ability to perform root cause analysis and replicate and test problems in multiple environments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent team Player
• Fluent English essential – other European languages an advantage
• Familiarity with Citrix platform
• Experience with customer facing support
• Experience in the trucking industry
Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
Senior Research & Development Project Manager The purpose of this role is to lead the project management efforts for Research…
Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) Remote Our client, a technology company based in the North West of Ireland are currently looking…
Leitrim North West
IT Support Engineer Our client, a technology company based in the North West of Ireland are currently looking to recruit…