Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Technical Support Associate for their site.
What will I be doing?
- Providing first level support to our colleagues within EME in resolving customer complaints and improving our customers experience
- Be a central source for data regarding product performance
- Resolving customer issues in an efficient and timely manner and within agreed Service Level Agreements with our EME colleague
- Continually identify opportunities for process and system improvements that will reduce time and increase efficient resolution of customer complaints
- Gathering accurate data on customers? experience SFDC
- Maintaining and growing personal knowledge and skills, technical and / or product knowledge.
- Developing and maintaining areas of expertise in product specialism?s required for role; sharing and expanding knowledge within the Customer Services team
What do I need?
- A scientific qualification with minimum 1 year? experience.
- Experience in working in a regulated environment and be capable of providing excellent customer support with challenging technical complaints.
- Experience in Trouble shooting/Technical query handling essential.
- Open minded and flexible, excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills to manage personal workload as per the business requirements.
- Ability to take ownership, organise workload and change priorities quickly
- Possess initiative and integrity
- IT literacy; good general understanding of all the internal software packages
- Fluency in a second European language is a distinct advantage
For further information on this Technical Support Associate role in Galway please contact Claire English on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval