IT Helpdesk Level 2 Support
Our client, in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Technical Support for their site.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
• Address incidents and problems escalated from 1st level support
• Investigation of technical issues such as:
o Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, SQL Server related database incidents and problems
o Microsoft Windows incidents and problems, both server and client OS
o WAN/LAN connectivity issues
o Customer Equipment and software issues
o Overall security incidents and problems
o Replication of reported issues
• Escalation of technical issues to 3rd level support in a clear and timely manner.
• Monitoring performance of all service levels
• Daily monitoring of network and infrastructure issues
• Liaison with network provider and hardware support engineers
• Maintenance of all contract assets within client sites including upgrade, replacement and installation of hardware
• Management of users on AD, Phone Systems and Microsoft applications.
• Dealing with IT issues both Locally and remotely across multiple contracts.
• Reporting to Team Lead on progress of various tasks.
This is not a definitive list and other duties maybe added on an Ad hoc basis
• 3rd Level Qualification in IT related discipline
• 2-year experience in IT related industry, other experience may be considered.
• Strong networking knowledge, good understanding of switches/routers/cabling
• Strong Analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Fluency in both written and spoken English.
• Candidate should be able to work on own initiative and as part of a Team
• Candidate should have an excellent attention to detail, regardless of deadlines and Service Levels.
• Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems, Windows 10, Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
• The candidate will be working on several systems over multiple contracts, so needs to have the ability to prioritise issues depending on Service Levels and user’s requirements.
• Microsoft, or another technical certification a plus.
For further information on this role please contact Karl Lippett on 0861070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approva
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…