Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Technical Support Specialist for their site.
- To ensure intake of complaints to required global & regulatory requirements.
- To ensure Complaint management of legal manufactured products as per regulatory requirements.
- To provide level 1 troubleshooting to both our customers and colleagues within EMEA in resolving customer complaints and improving our customers experience
- To resolve customer issues in an efficient and timely manner and within agreed Service Level Agreements with our EMEA colleagues
- To continually identify opportunities for process and system improvements that will reduce time and increase efficient resolution of customer complaints
- In order to gather accurate data on our customers experience SFDC (sales force.com) is the system that is used across EMEA & the globe.
- Maintain and grow personal knowledge and skills, technical and / or product knowledge.
- Develop and maintain areas of expertise in product specialism?s required for role; sharing and expanding knowledge within the Technical Services team
Other Job Requirements:
- Medical Laboratory Scientist qualification essential with minimum 1 year experience.
- Other relevant Science/Bio medical qualification essential.
- Experience in Trouble shooting/Technical query handling essential.
- The role is office based but a degree of flexibility is required. An open attitude is required to ensure that this can be controlled and remain non-onerous.
- Attend training courses as necessary.
- Communicate technical knowledge to both customers and colleagues as necessary.
- Provide written reports when requested and as necessary.
- Multi-lingual capability would be an advantage but cultural sensitivity is a necessity.
- Fluency in a second European language is essential
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Good keyboarding and typing skills
- Detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
- Effectively collaborate with others
- Communicate professionally
- Work independently and on a team
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
For further information on this Technical Support Specialist role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval