Who are the client?
Our client a leading Multinational in Galway are currently recruiting a Technical Writer for their expanding team. The role as Technical writer will focus on documenting architecture and call flows, ensuring documentation is kept up to date.
What will I be doing as Technical Writer?
- Develop, design and implement a standard document design format
- Document telecoms design architectures, including hardware, virtual machines, software applications
- Implement and maintain a SharePoint call flow library
- Participate in 1st line support activities
- Monitor unassigned tickets
- Understanding, and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations relating to job duties
What do I need?
- Bachelor / Master?s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science,
- Business or the Life Sciences or equivalent experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office application
- Proficient in SharePoint
- Experience with compliance and audit processes, SOX, HIPAA and PCI requirements
What?s in it for me?
- Excellent cultural environment and benefits package
For further information on this Technical Writer role in Galway please contact Claire English on 086 0449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval