Our client a medical device company in Limerick is looking to hire 2 Techncial Writers on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
You will develop high-quality usable documents and artworks. The documents include the following types: User Guide, Service Manuals, Labelling, Packaging, On-line Help, Install and Support, Quick Reference Guide and any other product specific ad hoc documents.
Activities surrounding the development of these documents are:
- Create/update documents and artworks.
- Attend, prepare for, and participate in meetings/reviews as required.
- Develop effective subject matter expert and stakeholder relationships.
- Use a high degree of initiative to seek out information for documents.
- Prioritise assigned documents to meet deadlines and effectively multitask.
- Collaborate with team members.
- Working with the team to continuously improve processes or introduce new tools.
- Coordination of outsource work, translations and reviews as required.
- Support the team with administration and other additional tasks as required.
- Undergraduate degree with extra focus on technical writing.
- Professional experience writing technical documentation for both hardware and software.
- Regulated background/experience would be very beneficial.
- Extensive experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, for example, InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Acrobat.
- Experience with MadCap Flare or other XML Authoring tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent writing, grammar, indexing, and editing skills.
- Knowledge and experience with localisation of documents would be an advantage.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to use logic and creativity to solve complex problems.
- Ability to evaluate documentation requirements for new projects.
- Ability to effectively manage the delivery of priority tasks.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.