Our client requires a Technical writer who will be responsible for working with process owners to document processes using approved document templates. The candidate must ensure the clarity of the documentation and its compliance to QMS requirements. Also will be responsible for a document rebranding initiative and will execute administrative activity associated with document control.
- Work with process owners to document processes using approved templates.
- Provide input on ISO requirements to process owners and to liaise with Quality to ensure that the processes documented are compliant.
- Maintain, update and enhance existing documentation, and create new documentation.
- Write with clarity and simplicity
- Create swim lane process flow diagrams, take screenshots and perform basic image editing.
- Use various tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft excel, Visio and Adobe Acrobat and other specified software packages.
- Create and use a style guide, take ownership of the material and make sure it follows the set style guide
Education, Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Writer.
- Experienced in working with cross functional teams to document processes.
- Experienced in Microsoft Word, Microsoft excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to understand software and hardware terms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity in working with style guides
For further information on this Technical Writer Contract role please contact Jenny on 021 2066287 / 0860449371 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval