Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit a Technical Writer for their site.
- Develop high-quality usable documents. The documents include the following types: User Guide, On-line Help, Install and Support, Field Service, Reports Booklet, Pocket Guide, Go-Live, Upgrade, Release Notes, and any other product specific ad hoc documents. Activities surrounding the development of these documents are:
- Attend, prepare for, and participate in weekly core team meetings
- Develop effective subject matter expert relationships
- Adhere to the Technical Publications Policies and Procedures Guide
- Use a high degree of initiative to seek out information for documents
- Prioritize assigned documents and effectively multitask.
- Write Documentation Plan for assigned documents
- Write assigned documents
- Author review assigned documents
- Enter peer and engineering review edits
- Index assigned documents
- Illustrate assigned documents
- Complete final document release checklist items
- Meet all agreed upon deadlines
- Complete peer review of assigned documents
- Complete verification of assigned documents
- Develop schedules for assigned documents
- Complete status report
- Attend, prepare for, and participate in weekly staff meetings.
- Collaborate with team members
- Mentor Technical Writers
- Provide a value-add service to the team by acting as a recognized subject matter expert for an integral software tool (FrameMaker, WebWorks, Word), indexing standards, illustration policy and procedures, or Technical Manual expertise
- Introduce new tools that keep the department on the cutting edge of technology
For further information on this Technical Writer role in Limerick please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.