Telephone: 086 8395533
Our client, a medical device company in Canada is currently looking to recruit a Technical Writer for their site.
The Technical Writer is fully trained and capable of carrying out complex technical writing activities within area(s) of training and specialization. The Senior Technical Writer will collaborate with key stakeholders within the company and drive the full scope of technical writing deliverables.
- Exposure to technical writing within design risk, design development, verification and validation, protocols and reports.
- Create and/or revise SOP’s, templates, labeling, reports and quality documentation as required by ISO13485, FDA, EU and other regulatory bodies according to the Quality Management System
- Determine and negotiate on the scope of technical writing within projects and is responsible for conducting independent work planning and execution to meet project deadlines
- Gather technical information from customers, subject matter experts and existing technical documents, reports, references and manuals to create content to support compliance
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of company product lines, document structure and customer needs (internal and external)
- Implement documentation to our EQMs and support regulatory submissions
- Lead and participate in internal and external quality audits.
- Provide technical and project level leadership to junior technical writers.
- What you bring to the team
- A technical degree and/or technical writing certification with 4-5 years’ experience OR an equivalent of education and experience
- Internal auditing experience is an asset
- Experience in design control processes as required by ISO13485, FDA, EU and other regulatory bodies
- Knowledgeable in software such as, Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Illustrator, Solidworks, and electronic QMS software (ex. ETQ)
- ERP (ex. SAP/EPICOR) experience is an asset
- Willingness to take on new challenges and solve problems with minimal direction
For further information on this Technical Writer role in Canada please contact Bimi on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.