Contact: Anna Carty
Telephone: 086 044 9473
Technical Writer - 6 month contract
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Technical Writer for their site.
- Provide full support to the Engineering, Quality and Customer Service teams in the end to end processing of the Notification of Change (NOC) administration.
- Coordinate, engage and liaise with NOC Originator, Customer Quality, Key Account manager to drive, track and monitor the progress of all NOC’s emerging from Engineering, Equipment, Material and Process changes.
- To follow up with customer by email or phone as needed.
- To work with the planning and production teams to get samples prepared as required.
- To ensure that the approved NOC is then processed in production, getting the Router updated and the Planning team aware.
- To produce and maintain an NOC database, reflecting accurate status by customer and part number.
- To investigate, troubleshoot and resolve any roadblock or issues raised.
- To prepare weekly updates for the Engineering, Quality and Customer service team members.
- Follow relevant procedures to ensure timely, high quality delivery of service to all internal and external Clients.
- Escalate and track issues which exceed the scope or capability.
Key Competencies (Education/Skills/Experience):
- Cert or equivalent work experience in Administration or Quality
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in medical device industry desirable
- Proven ability to work in fast paced, target driven environment.
- Working Knowledge of ERP systems highly advantageous.
- Awareness of using and supporting ITIL processes.
- Excellent team player and resourceful, self-educating and self-motivating.
- Excellent communication and customer-engagement skills.
- Good organisation and time management skills requiring minimal supervision.
- Motivated self-starter with a “can-do” attitude who works well under pressure to tight and varied deadlines.
- You may be required to work flexible start/finish times and out of hours rota.
- An attitude of compliance to standard work procedures, training procedures and GMP.
For further information on this Technical Writer role in Galway please contact Anna on 086 044 9473 / Careers@hero.ie
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.