- Create and revise technical Engineering deliverables driving documents from draft to completion.
- Review document content to ensure accuracy within QMS and revise where necessary to improve clarity and compliance.
- Support project teams across NPI, New country launch, Regularity and process sustaining activity.
- Manage project records through all design phases and coordinate the approval of project documentation.
- Support training of Operators and Manufacturing support personnel on changes.
- Assist in the improvement of technical writing processes and practices within the department.
- Become a subject matter expert on labelling for packaging.
- Assist sustaining Engineers to monitor process performance through data entry and analysis.
- Creation of reports for Manufacturing performance reviews.
- Degree / Diploma in Science/Engineering discipline
- 2 year’s experience Technical writing in the Medical device Industry
- Technical writing with exceptional organizational, spelling, grammar, and typing skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills with a strong ability to work in a team environment
- Strong customer service focus and proven time management skills to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative, without direct supervision from management.
- Experience in design control processes as required by ISO13485, FDA, EU and other regulatory bodies
For further information on this Technical Writer in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.