Telephone: 021 2066287
Temp HR Information Specialist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a HR Information Specialist for their site on a temporary basis
What will I be doing
- Contribute to continuous improvement working with the HR Service Centre team to achieve solutions and improvements for all processes performed in the HR Shared Service Centre
- Pro-actively works on an efficient information flow between HR Partners and other parties.
- Responsible for systems administration, including administering and maintaining HR Information systems including Kronos, Workday, ServiceNow, MS SharePoint and other internal information systems.
- You will also act as the technical point of contact for all HR systems including addressing user queries as a member of AskHR.
- Maintain content on local site builder website including processing of change requests from the HR team.
- Partner with Payroll to ensure accurate payroll administration through HRIS interfaces and you will also support the implementation of HR system related projects both planned and on an ad hoc basis including the processing of annual leave updates, changes to policies and other technical projects that arise.
- Support data integrity through the monitoring of data on all HR systems through developing auditing tools and robust processes to support data integrity initiatives.
What do I need
- Qualified to degree level 8 in Human Resources or Information systems discipline.
- Team player with an interest in further developing within an international HR Shared Service environment and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are a strong problem solver with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- You like to work in a team environment and can also work using your own initiative.
- You have strong attention to detail and have a technical aptitude possessing strong computer skills
For further information on this HR Information Specialist role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval