Telephone: 021 2066287
Temp HR Information Specialist
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a HR Information Specialist for their site, on a temporary basis
What will I be doing?
- Contribute to continuous improvement working with the HR Service Centre team to achieve solutions/improvements for all processes/tasks performed in the HR Shared Service Centre and pro-actively works on an efficient information flow between HR Partners and other parties
- Responsible for performing administration processing of transactions, data input and verification of required documentation ,identifying, navigating, researching and troubleshooting HR transactional processes related to multiple HR based applications and associated systems.
- Retain ownership of assigned cases until closure with end user. You will be the contact person for employees on a wide range of questions related to global, regional and country HR policies and procedures and benefits
- Generate letters, contracts, correspondence, forms and other HR related documents.
- Liaise with employees to explain company HR policies, benefits, and procedures.
- Assist with a wide variety of general administrative projects
- Support employees and managers with queries related to our HR systems.
What do I need
- Dutch, German, French, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Russian, Czech and Polish
- You are a dynamic team player with an interest in further developing within an international HR Shared Service environment and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You will demonstrate critical thinking, ability to collaborate and create alignment, generate ideas and set high standards focusing on the customer whilst fostering diversity & inclusion in everything that you do.
- You are a strong problem solver with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- You like to work in a team environment and can also work using your own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail and have a technical aptitude including Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
For further information on this HR Information Specialist role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval