Our client in in Galway are looking to recruit a Temporary Communications Support Specialist for their site.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the successful candidate will deliver the following:
- Prepare, create and manage content to elevate the voice, presence, and reach of Seafest 2017 across a variety of key audiences.
- Prepare content for newsletters, tactical email communications, website, social media and other organisation business initiatives.
- Create, edit and commission short-form video content in support of our campaigns and corporate communications.
- Work with teams across the wider community to identify needs and develop engaging content for Seafest 2017 and corporate web site.
- Develop event listings and circulate to relevant media and organisations.
- Support in day-to-day issues/topics and provide a broad range of communication support for Seafest 2017
- Provide support to the Media Relations function for Seafest 2017
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the field of journalism, public relations or marketing.
- Degree in communications, public relations, journalism or a related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Creative thinker and content creator that can simplify jargon or technical information into more understandable and interesting stories.
- Ability to harness new and existing digital platforms with ease to tell our story effectively.
- Expertise in creating and analyzing social media platforms, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and more.
- Exceptional writing, editing and presentation skills.
- The position will require an individual with a strong audience orientation and the ability to write and independently take photographs and create content across all communication channels, both externally and internally.
- An understanding of all marketing disciplines will be required.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and deliver communications within assigned deadlines.
- A hands-on and digital savvy professional with a proven track record of digital campaigns and execution.
- Team player with an open and energetic attitude, easy to shift between tasks and responsibilities who can work independently as well.
For further information on this Temporary Communications Support Specialist role in Galway please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie