Telephone: 086 8395533
Temporary Electronic Design Engineer - Maternity Cover
Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Temporary Electronic Design Engineer for their site.
- We're looking for an Electronic Design Engineer to join the family on a Temporary basis.
- What's important:
- Hands-on experience in Analog and digital circuit design
- Excellent schematic design experience
- Good knowhow of interfaces such as I2C, Bluetooth, RS232, USB
- Good knowhow of PDLC
- Awareness of C/C++ and Assembler programming and techniques
- Awareness of regulations that apply in consumer and medical electronic products
- Hands on experience and an entrepreneurial approach
- A natural curiosity, collegiate style and engaging nature
- A fun loving, free spirited, and friendly approach who can seamlessly fit-in with our existing people
The day to day:
- Responsible for the proper conduct of electronics design projects, liaising with other departments, component suppliers, application support, test houses and others as required.
- Design new circuits or modify existing circuits/components to efficiently meet product specifications and customer needs.
- Generating requirement specifications and verification protocols during the design and development process.
- Acting as a key technical driver/contributor to help design new products by applying your innovation skills and working cross-functionally. Elements associated with success will be:
- Creation and development of innovative circuits
- Technical presentations and discussions
- Feasibility studies
- Innovative component selection to optimise cost and performance benefits
- Ensuring designed products have a competitive advantage
- Lead technical root cause analyses in resolution of production or field quality issues, supporting Sustaining, Supply Chain, Quality or Commercial functions as appropriate.
- Instructing, guiding and coordinating PCB designers as required.
- Act as R&D representative on selected project teams, providing inputs to cross functional teams, generating project timelines and budgets and ensuring delivery of requirements.
Where you've come from:
- You should have an Honours Electronics Degree or equivalent and similar work experience at a mid- level with a High-Volume Electronics or Medical Device Company.
- Strong in documentation skills
- Have demonstrable experience in concept generation and systems design
- Self-motivated and have the ability to motivate others in pursuit of solutions
- Have an awareness of manufacturing/assembly process and techniques
- An excellent team player
- Quality focused and attentive to detail
- Have a track record of on time, on budget project delivery
- Commercially aware
- Passionate, fearless and friendly
- Willing and determined to dig deep, innovate and drive brilliant execution
- Fuelled and heartened by the prospect of joining a wonderful team of people
For further information on this Temporary Electronic Design Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval