Temporary HR Information Spec (HR Shared Services)
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Temporary HR Information Spec (HR Shared Services) for their site on a contract basis.
- You will contribute to continuous improvement working with the HR Service Centre team to achieve solutions/improvements for all processes/tasks performed in the HR Shared Service Centre and pro-actively works on an efficient information flow between HR Partners and other parties
- You will be responsible for performing administration processing of transactions, data input and verification of required documentation, identifying, navigating, researching and troubleshooting transactional processes related to multiple HR based applications and associated systems. You will retain ownership of assigned cases until closure with end user. You will be the contact person for employees on a wide range of questions related to the company's global, regional and country HR policies and procedures and benefits, including social legislation and employment terms and conditions, HR systems and programs. You will generate letters, contracts, correspondence, forms and other HR related documents. You will liaise with employees to explain company HR policies, benefits, and procedures. You will assist with a wide variety of general administrative projects, providing technical and highly skilled clerical support. You will support employees and managers with queries related to our HR systems (Workday, Recognize System, Saba, and Taleo).
- We are looking for a fluent Dutch, German, French, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Russian, and Czech & Polish speakers qualified to degree level in Human Resources or Information systems discipline and desirably with 1-3 years relevant experience. Relevant diploma or equivalent with 2+ year's customer experience will also be considered. You are a dynamic team player with an interest in further developing within an international HR Shared Service environment and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You will demonstrate critical thinking, ability to collaborate and create alignment, generate ideas and set high standards focusing on the customer whilst fostering diversity & inclusion in everything that you do.
- You are a strong problem solver with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities. You like to work in a team environment and can also work using your own initiative. You have strong attention to detail and have a technical aptitude possessing strong computer skills such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint etc.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at the company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our Patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval