Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Temporary Manufacturing Supervisor for their site.
- You will effectively communicate with direct team, leading daily, weekly & monthly meetings to manage progress and share information.
- You will collaborate effectively and build relationships with colleagues across functions to achieve Business Unit goals, objectives and cost improvement initiatives.
- You will ensure all production targets are consistently achieved. Develop and demonstrate a sense of urgency inspiring others to achieve set targets and complete tasks.
- You will have a clear understanding of Customer Focus Quality, creating a work environment that ensures the highest standard of quality performance.
- You will improve Business Performance in Quality Service & Cost through system and process development.
- You will lead by example, demonstrate company traits in all daily interactions with customers and colleagues.
- You will provide leadership through motivating cross functional team to ensure effective delivery of departmental/site goals and objectives.
- You will encourage and facilitate a beneficial resolution of issues, effectively mediate conflict to promote a friendly climate, good morale, and team cohesiveness.
- You will continuously manage performance of team members through performance appraisal process, providing ongoing coaching, counselling and employee development.
- You will have accountability for key metrics such as Quality, Cost and Service, demonstrate a clear understanding and ownership of departmental budgets and spending control.
- You will participate in Continuous Improvement Projects using lean and six sigma tools to improve overall business efficiency.
- You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining safety standards as required by law and company policy.
- You will foster a culture of Innovation through identifying innovative solutions to process problems and actively encouraging team members to share new ideas and fresh approaches.
- You will encourage employee engagement through proactive participation in Employee Involvement, Engagement & Self-Development initiatives.
- Third level Degree and desirably a minimum of 1 years Supervisory or Operations Support function which operates in a Cell Operating System environment along with 2-3 years industry experience.
- You will have excellent leadership skills, a proven track record in people management is desirable.
- You have good working knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma will be an advantage.
- You will be IT proficient (knowledge of SAP an advantage) with previous experience in leading improvements using DMAIC an advantage
For further information on this Temporary Manufacturing Supervisor role in Galway please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval