Telephone: 021 2066287
Territory Sales Manager - Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Dublin are currently recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager. As Territory Sales Manager, you will be covering the South Dublin and Wicklow area.
As Territory Sales Manager, will focus on sales development and market share growth within the pharmacy channel. The right candidate will achieve sales, distribution, recommendation, training and merchandising objectives across Independent and multiple chain groups.
What will I be doing?
- Building strong relationships with all customers in the territory. Developing and executing a territory growth plan.
- Demonstrating strong understanding of the key financial metrics
- Showing a good understanding of negotiation dynamics including a realistic proposal balancing customer needs with sound commercial argument.
- Educating pharmacists and pharmacy assistants on brands and products
- Prioritising work and activities based on delivering the greatest positive impact on customer and company.
- Maintaining good knowledge of regulatory environment and working within the regulatory framework.
- Using CRM, Market and EPOS analytics to uncover valuable insights.
- Ensuring that all administration & HCC requests are accurately maintained.
- Degree level educated
- Proven sales experience within the Retail Pharmacy and FMCG sectors
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and essential
For further information on this Territory Sales Manager Contract role please contact Claire English on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval