Telephone: 087 2197421
Test Development Engineer (Mech/Elec)
Our client, an automotive company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Test Development Engineer (Mech/Elec) for their site.
- Drive Test Engineering best practices including S/W & H/W standardisation from Prototyping through to Series Production.
- Leverage World Class R&D and Production Teams both locally and internationally to quickly understand Project requirements, risks, milestones and develop of test strategy timing plans and deliverables.
- Project manage internal/external development of P2 test systems
- Provide Test System development cost estimate to support customer RFQs
- Drive mindset of Continuous Improvement
- Provide informal and formal (documented) training as part of Project handover to Production
- Integration of Test applications to Automated Production Processes
- Liaise with P2/P1 Design Engineers (Hardware/Software & Mechanical), Process Engineering in the Design, Development and Delivery of Test System Solutions and provide input/updates to DFT, DFMs,PFMEAs & Design Reviews.
- Specify and Design test fixtures, considering Poka Yoke techniques, tolerance stack up, etc.
- Drive Test Engineering best practices within the H/W & Mech Eng Design Teams
- Upgrade of existing tester platforms to trial new hardware/test solutions & release of validated solutions to production systems with supporting documentation and training in place.
- Generation Qualification Plan and statistical data to validate product test strategy
- Generation of Technical & Training documentation
- Generation of detailed NPI build reports, process yields, failure modes, etc.
For further information on this Test Development Engineer (Mech/Elec) role in Galway please contact please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.