Telephone: 087 2197421
Test Engineer - 24 Month Contract
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Test Engineer - 24 Month Contract for their site.
- Support the development of Test Systems, involving Electro-Mechanical Pneumatic control, within a Medical Device Manufacturing environment.
- Document Test System requirements/specifications and support Test System qualification/validation activities.
- Support/Direct external contractors in the production of Electro-Mechanical test systems.
- Partner with Manufacturing Engineering Department to ensure the highest standards of practice related to EHS, GMP, process optimization.
- Support the activity required to commission test systems for prototype and mainstream production.
- Engage in trouble shooting activity related to improving test yields.
Key Skills & Experience
- Engineering Degree in a related discipline.
- Experience in working with electro mechanical control systems with emphasis on pneumatics control/measurement.
- Analog and Digital circuit Analysis skills would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of applicable MDD standards compliance an advantage.
- Strong planning and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of C and LabWindows/CVI or LabView an advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO EN13485 & FDA Quality requirements an advantage.
- Experience of working within a Medical Device manufacturing environment an advantage.
- A strong team player with an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- A strong aptitude for problem solving, be pro-active and be able to work on their own initiative.
For further information on this Test Engineer - 24 Month Contract role in Galway please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.