Telephone: 086 1070950
Our client, a medical device company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Test Process Engineer for their site.
- The ability to perform failure analysis on electronic test failures to get to root cause to component level for implantable electronic medical devices.
- Using knowledge of standard test software applications, able to work with in-house and external software developers to define and drive improvements and changes to test software applications and systems to improve test yields.
- Work with cross functional groups to improve product quality, lean efficiency’s and test system efficiency’s and reduction in production fallout.
- Performs tests, analyses data, writes reports and executes validations to medical device standards.
- Excellent data analysis and technical problem-solving skills, utilizing common applications and in-house component and device tracking systems.
- Utilizing good documentation skills complete regulatory submissions using change notice process and procedures.
- Work daily with quality, manufacturing engineering and operations, providing improvement feedback and assisting with resolution of quality and manufacturing issues.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience in an electronics engineering environment.
- Must have excellent knowledge in electronics with proven problem-solving abilities and the ability to project manage issues to closure.
- Knowledge of test software applications such as Lab View and C or C++ and experience in validations in the medical device industry would be an advantage.
Level 8 technical qualification in electrical or electronic engineering or related discipline. Greater than 5 year’s relevant experience.
For further information on this Test Engineer role in Tipperary please contact Karl on 086 1070950/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval