Telephone: 087 2197421
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Test Engineer for their site.
Responsibilities as Test Engineer:
- Test engineers are directly involved in supporting day to day production activities by maintaining test equipment and driving continuous improvement on test related projects.
- You will contribute to daily support of production activity across both Customer service and quality deliverables.
- You will ensure to this end that there is maximum uptime with respect to all test equipment.
- You will be responsible for Designing and develop Automated Test Systems for electronic based Products.
- You will Develop test specifications in-circuit test and functional test processes.
- You will Identify and implement opportunities for improvement on existing Test Systems/Processes.
- You will have hands on input to Validation of Test Systems.
- You will have knowledge of Pneumatic circuit, C programming language and troubleshooting of test issues.
- You will Represent the Test Engineering function on NPI’s.
- You will follow all environmental, health & safety rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees
- We are looking for a qualified person to with a Degree (L8) in Electronic Engineering and / or Electronic Test Development or a Diploma with relevant experience.
- You should have Experience with Test Automation. Analog and Digital circuit Analysis skills are essential.
- You will have Strong Knowledge / experience of C Programming.
- You are a Self-motivated problem-solver. You will have Excellent Documentation and Communication / Interpersonal skills.
- You will be familiar with ISO EN13485 & FDA Quality requirements.
- You will think critically and make sound decisions based on sound logic and data analysis.
- You will generate ideas for innovation and continuous improvement.
- You will be a team player and collaborate with your peers, customers and supervisor/management team as required.
- You will demonstrate excellent ethical behaviour attributes.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this Test Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.